PDFX 5.5 Office AddIn Resolution not saved

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Mätthu
User

PDFX 5.5 Office AddIn Resolution not saved

Post by Mätthu »

PDF X-Change 5.5.309
Trying to configure PDF X-Change Printer Settings in Office AddIn, modified Resolution (DPI) is not saved. When re-opening configuration panel it's back to default 300 DPI.
Other Settings as e.g. papier format or orientation are kept and saved in HKCU registry.
Introducing HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange 5\Office Addin\Printer\DevMode\DPI with e.g 600 doesn't help.
A custom profile for PDFX Printer is set up with 600 and works fine.

With former 5.0.271 this problem did not occur.

Testing on same computer with Windows 7 Enterprise x64 and Office 2010 x86
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDFX 5.5 Office AddIn Resolution not saved

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Mätthu,

thanks for the post and report. The current build is 311. can you update and report on if you are having the same problem with 311?

regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
Mätthu
User

Post by Mätthu »

Hi Paul
Thank you for your help.
I tried with 311. Unfortunately the problem is the same.
I saved my setttings in a custom profile. When reopening, other settings like orientation or fonts are kept modified. But not the resolution.

Regards
Matthias
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the info. - I was able to reproduce this here and have created an internal Development ticket to help track the progress of the issue (RT-2796).

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work towards a fix for the issue.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com