PDF-XChange Lite 5.5.308 problem

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

billearl
User

PDF-XChange Lite 5.5.308 problem

Post by billearl »

Hi. I just licensed PDF-XChange Lite 5.5.308 (to replace an expired version of PDF-XChange Standard). Print scaling does not work in all applications in the new Lite version, where the previous Standard version did. One program where scaling does not work (always prints 100% scale even when set at 62%) is a PLC ladder logic program I use called DirectSoft 5.3.exe. It does work properly in SolidWorks 2009, and probably other apps.

Please verify that scaling works properly in all applications. I would be happy to test a beta version in this regard if you like.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PDF-XChange Lite 5.5.308 problem

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi billearl,

Thanks for the post - I've managed to reproduce the issue and have created an internal Development ticket to help track the progress of the problem. The ticket number is RT-2534, so please reference this number when requesting updates to the status of the ticket.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards a fix for the issue.

Hope that helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
billearl
User

Post by billearl »

Still not fixed in PDF-XChange Lite 5.5.309.0.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bill,

indeed the ticket also shows it is not yet resolved. I have raised the priority on this ticket but at the end of the day whether this is addressed in the next build will be at the discretion of the Development Team.

Sincerely
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
billearl
User

Post by billearl »

Still not fixed in PDF-XChange Lite 5.5.310.0. I should have stayed with the old version. I have given up (for now) on PDF-XChange Lite in favour of a free alternative which works correctly.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi Bill,

indeed according to the ticket this was not in fact addressed for build 310. It should be in the next build I expect.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America