heading: table of content

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ArildMoe
User

heading: table of content

Post by ArildMoe »

In word document I have no heading in Table of content. When pdf is created with PDF-Xchange2012. the heading : "TABLE OF CONTENT" is included , and double printing on top of my document header.
If I delete the text: "TABLE OF CONTENT" in the pdf file, the functions related to links from table of content stop working.
How can I prevent the text: "TABLE OF CONTENT"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: heading: table of content

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi ArildMoe,

welcome to the forums and thanks for the question.

Can you tell me if you are using the Office Add-In for creating this? It would be helpful if you can supply the source document as well so we can see what you are converting from.

rehards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
ArildMoe
User

Post by ArildMoe »

I am creating the pdf from a word.docx document, using windows 2007 operating system. Using pdf xchange 2012 as the pdf creator. The program is available in our common avaialble programs in our company.

I tried to attach the source document, but it was refused, both the docx and doc version. The conversion I have only made from docx documents.
ArildMoe
User

Post by ArildMoe »

It is a snag in the WORD document. When changing to review, tracking changes the text "TABLE OF CONTENT" was visible. When reviewing final version of document, the text was hidden, even it was not deleted! So when creating the pdf it shows up again.
may ne you should delete my question, since the problem is related to word, and not the PDF XChange creator.
Thanks for quiock response.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi ArildMoe,

Glad you found what was causing this, and should not be able to fix it!

As for attaching non pdf files to these forums - you need to .zip/.rar them first

Regards,
Stefan