Print Dialog too small

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BarryH
User

Print Dialog too small

Post by BarryH »

I have just changed my laptop, the new one uses Windows 7 Professional. The PDF-Xchange print dialog box is too small to display all of the content, and can't be re-sized. I have tried changing the Windows Menu and Message box fonts but all that has succeeded in doing is making the menus more difficult to read!

The screen resolution is set to that recommended by Dell.

I don't know what else I can do.

Can anyone help me with this as I would really like to produce a PDF file!
Best regards
Barry
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Print Dialog too small

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Barry,

Please take a look at this KB article:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowledgebase/288

Which should resolve the problem for now, and in V3 of our Viewer we will be adding scroll bars to any window that can't fit entirely on screen so that it can be seen fully -even if scrolling is needed for that.

Best,
Stefan
BarryH
User

Post by BarryH »

Hi Stefan

Please note that this is an issue with PDF-Xchange not PDF-Viewer, I had already tried all the suggestions in this article prior to me posting on to the forum.

But it gets more intriguing.

Out of desperation I tried a System Restore back to the previous day, I hadn't done anything, not installed any software or Windows updates, but as it's a new machine I am running System Restore daily.

And guess what, it now works as intended, so I'm completely mystified, but watch this space!
Best regards
Barry
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Barry,

Apologies I've never before had a report for the drivers window, so I assumed you are referring to the Viewer.
Glad to hear that the system restore fixed it though!

Best,
Stefan