PDF-XChange Lite reports that it does not do duplex

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ghuntzinger
User

PDF-XChange Lite reports that it does not do duplex

Post by ghuntzinger »

Hi,

I'm using anther utility called ClickBook to send data to PDF-XChange lite. ClickBook insists that the PDF-XChange "printer" reports that it does not do duplex. Is there a fix for this? I previously had version 5.5 and according to the printer properties it says it does duplex.

Anyway it would be nice if I could fix this.

Thanks!
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: PDF-XChange Lite reports that it does not do duplex

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello ghuntzinger,

That dialog is correct. None of our printers support Duplex printing, as they are virtual printers and printing double sided on a single page is impossible in PDF. You simply end up with two pages, as far as any application that sends a print job is concerned, this is not duplex, it is normal printing.

Some of our old printers may claim to offer this option, it was an error and we have since resolved it.

My apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com