Some informations for you....

Raster-XChange SDK (all versions)
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Raster-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software

sunseeker
User

Some informations for you....

Post by sunseeker » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:13 am

I don´t know in which categorie i should post this informaions.

1. I have searched a long time over google for a new, good ePrinter SDK. Only in one Newsgroup-Attachment i found your Company and WebSite. You have in my opinion one of the best SDKs at the moment. So, you should optimize your ranking on goolge. I think, you will get much more sales.

2. I can´t find in the Forum a Category "Developer -> Raster-Xchange".

3. I can´t fint in the Forum a Category "Off Topic", where useres can post inforations like this.

4. Please don´t make higher prices or change your licenses. I´ve seen a lot of Software for developers on web, and your products are exactly perfect on price <> futures affair.

Greetings
Heiko

sunseeker
User

Post by sunseeker » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:17 am

You Print "Image Xchange Demo Version" to documents printed with Raster Xchange ;)

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Thanks Heiko,

your points are noted and much appreciated.

Will set up the Raster-XChange Developer forum later today and also ensure demo image is replaced corrected.

If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com