Print to TIF

Raster-XChange SDK (all versions)
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Raster-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only).

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software

SteveN
User

Print to TIF

Post by SteveN » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

I see Raster-XChange is discontinued.
Do you have any Print to TIFF product (Developer or End-user) now ?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Print to TIF

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:54 pm

No - sorry we do not I am afraid - the demand for such products over the past 3-4 years has diminished such that it was no longer viable to continue to offer such a product in practical and financial terms.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

David.P
User

Post by David.P » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:46 am

Apparently Raster-XChange is still available for download, but I can't find a way to purchase or register.

https://www.tracker-software.com/product/raster-xchange

I would like to use the product from time to time to be able to print bitmaps directly. Is there any way to remove the demo stamp, and/or to still purchase the product?
David.P
PDF-XChange Pro

Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:46 am

Hello David.P,

No - I am afraid that there's no way to purchase a license for the Raster XChange any more. The download is there for existing customers who might have purchased a license in the past, so that they can get their installation package if needed.

You can use PDF Tools or the Editor to generate images out of PDFs (and if your source files are in other formats - you might need to get them to PDF first through our Lite/Standard printer).

Kind regards,
Stefan

David.P
User

Post by David.P » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 am

OK thanks Stefan.

I use PDF-XChange Editor a lot for generating raster images.

Only sometimes I have a need to generate bitmaps directly from a source application.

For this, I have found an open source printer driver in the meantime which does just that.

Thank you,

David
David.P
PDF-XChange Pro

Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Print to TIF

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:46 pm

:)