Problem using PXCV_GetPageDimensions

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

wesallen
User

Problem using PXCV_GetPageDimensions

Post by wesallen »

I am trying to use VB to get the dimensions of an existing PDF document. I have tried several things and keep getting an error, can't find dll entry point. Below is what I have tried, what am I missing?

Public Declare Function PXCV_GetPageDimensions Lib "xcpro35" (ByVal prtdoc As Long, ByVal page_num As Long, ByRef pdfwidth As Double, ByRef pdfheight As Double) As Long

res = PXCV_GetPageDimensions(ptrpdf, 0, pdfwidth, pdfheight)
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Problem using PXCV_GetPageDimensions

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

OOps - your post has been passed by because the developer responsible for this forum is the PDF-Tools SDK dev and your question relates to the Simple DLL Viewer ...

Please post in the correct forum to ensure the speediest reply possible, will move and ensure it is answered as soon as possible.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Problem using PXCV_GetPageDimensions

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp »

wesallen wrote:Public Declare Function PXCV_GetPageDimensions Lib "xcpro35" (ByVal prtdoc As Long, ByVal page_num As Long, ByRef pdfwidth As Double, ByRef pdfheight As Double) As Long
This is the expected behaviour - xcpro35 does not contain the PXCV_GetPageDimensions function.

The Correct library name is pxcview the Correct declaration is
Public Declare Function PXCV_GetPageDimensions Lib "pxcview" (ByVal Doc As Long, ByVal page_num As Long, ByRef width As Double, ByRef height As Double) As Long

This can be found in the provided VB sample (along with all others).

HTH
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.