how to use PXCV_DrawPageToDC?

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

uko
User

how to use PXCV_DrawPageToDC?

Post by uko »

Hi,

I startet use evaluate the possibility to render pdfs using PXCV_DrawPageToDC. But I have problems with it:
(using Delphi sample PXCViewSample with Delphi2007 on Win 2000; Sample from latest SDK (2008-01-16) )

1) every document I view with the sample is almost unreadable: Text is displayed as black bars !?
2) It always shows "Demoversion" (but also almost unreadable). This doesn't change if I enter my Key and Dev-Code.
3) If I set Param.Flags := 4; then it displays the page fine (also a little bit too light; can this be changed?) (btw: if I don't enter my code now I see a result and have no demo message on it ?)

Another general question: How can I get notified when new builds are ready for download and where can I see a change log?

Thanks,
Ulrich
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Could you please ZIP and upload a test file - so we can take a look here,

Also - have you completed your Viewer SDK license and returned to receive your Viewer SDK license strings - the PDF-Tools/PDF-Xchange ones wont work - you have to have ones specifically for the Viewer - having read and accepted the Viewer License conditons - see attached.

If you have not done so - please complete, scan and email to : upgrades:tracker-software.com

With your existing SDK purchase info/receipt etc.

many thanks.
Attachments
PDF-XChange Viewer SDK.zip
License
(31.26 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
uko
User

Post by uko »

Hi,

problem with unreadable documents was my fault: I missed to copy the right dll to exe's directory (I used an older one). :oops:
Thanks for pointing me to the license agreement. I was not aware of it. My boss is checking it at the moment.

Thanks,
Ulrich
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

No Problem - pleased all is well :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com