Shtamps Visualization of an electronic digital signature

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

lamer19
User

Shtamps Visualization of an electronic digital signature

Post by lamer19 »

I need a solution for visualizing an electronic digital signature from third-party software. The product I work for stores signed documents in PDF format and the signatures themselves. My product is able to access third-party software products using OLE technology, that is, for example, I can adapt the provided example of software code on some VBA for my own software. I need to save a copy of the original file when the user clicks the button in my program and insert a stamp on the last page of the file that contains information about the EDS (a multi-line Cyrillic text surrounded by a frame between the letters of which the body of the original document will Shine through between the letters and the outer frame) to open it to the user for possible determination of the position of the stamp/stamps (there may be several signatures) to allow him to print it.

I tried to use a product from Adobe for what I need by adapting the sample code found in VBA and this is what I got. Their product inserts a stamp / stamps approximately as I need, but these are not custom stamps in which I can change the text, but stamps with the text in them sewn by their company. The text shines through as I need it and I can move their stamps, but I can't set my own text to display inside the frame. For this reason, I turned my attention to Your product and ask for Your help. I have now downloaded and deployed a fourteen-day version of your product. If I am offered an example of software code with which I can insert stamps in my documents, I will ask the customer to purchase your software

I hope for your prompt help. Thank you in advance
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Shtamps Visualization of an electronic digital signature

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello lamer19,

The Viewer SDK is discontinued for several years now, and as such does not receive any updates.
I see you have also posted in our Editor SDK forums and my colleague Sasha is helping you there:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=33699&p=139481&hilit=stamp#p139481
So let's consider this topic 'closed' and continue the discussion on the Editor one.

Regards,
Stefan