Some pages printed as blank in Windows 7

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

cmarsura
User

Some pages printed as blank in Windows 7

Post by cmarsura »

Hi,
I have a pdf where the pages printed from the 3 through 19 are printed as blank pages, whatever version of Tracker Viewer I use, also the latest 2.5.315.
Blank pages appears when printed on any printer, also the ubiquitous Xps Printer, but only in Windows 7 (32/64 bit) - in windows 8.1 I do not have the problem.
Any help ?

PS: The pdf file is to keep reserved and I am unable to upload the zipped file, server responded with "413 Request Entity Too Large".
How can I send you the file?

Regards.
Carlo
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Some pages printed as blank in Windows 7

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Carlo,

You have poste in the Developers section for the PDF XChange Editor - but it seems like you are using the end user Viewer.
Can you please confirm if you are a developer, and if you are using our end user products - can you please try the Editor instead of the Viewer and let us know how it handles printing your file:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... nge-editor

Regards,
Stefan
cmarsura
User

Post by cmarsura »

Hi Stefan,
I posted here the question because I am using Viewer through PDF-XChange Pro SDK.
However, the Pdf Editor print file correctly on whatever platform I use it - blank pages does not appear, but sadly, I cannot rapidly switch to the Editor because of the involved code and test tour needed.

Carlo
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Carlo,

I am afraid that there would be no further development of the Viewer SDK, so you will need to look into migrating to the Editor SDK soon, if you are expecting lots of these files (I presume it is a specific type of files that do not print correctly and everything else does fine). For the time being - please try forcing the Viewer to Print.AsImages = 1.

Regards,
Stefan