Fields in .pdf fill-in forms not visible

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

docu-track99
User

Fields in .pdf fill-in forms not visible

Post by docu-track99 »

Hello Tracker,

Can you have a look at sample file that is attached to the ticket.

The tax forms were downloaded as .pdf fill-in forms and completed using trackers pdf viewer. The forms were saved. When the forms are re-opened the fill-in fields are displayed only when each field is clicked on.

We have been able to reproduce the issue on my workstation and we were wondering what could cause this issue?
Attachments
Schedule 5471 Joe and Gina (1).pdf
Sample file
(255.62 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Fields in .pdf fill-in forms not visible

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi docu-track99,

Can you tell me what build you're using?

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Fields in .pdf fill-in forms not visible

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

It would appear you are using build version 2.5.0199 and there was a known issue in this build which I believe is causing this issue - please update to a later build and I suspect this will be resolved - or try the end user version (www.tracker-software.com/PDFXVwer.zip) with a 'clean - unedited' form and advise if this is working satisfactorily with the form if you would prefer to check before updating your development system.
Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com