Touch Panning

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Devon.Reynolds
User

Touch Panning

Post by Devon.Reynolds »

Hello,

I am evaluating your ActiveX control on windows 7 Embedded. Most of the time the touch panning with momentum works great. But after open and closing PDF's sometimes the momentum part doesn't work. It seems to be random. The same pdf opened twice doesn't always have the same results. The pdf's that have their layout saved as Auto seem to work most of the time. Other ones that don't it seems to work less of the time. If I use the DoVerb and set the layout to auto myself it always prevents the momentum part of the panning not to work. Is there any property i'm overlooking to always have the momentum part of panning to force always on? Thank you for your time.
Nico - Tracker Supp
User

Re: Touch Panning

Post by Nico - Tracker Supp »

Hi Devon.Reynolds,

Thank you for your post.
We will take a look at this issue and get back to you soon.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nico - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Nico - Tracker Supp »

Hi Devon.Reynolds,

Please check flicks option (Control Panel->Pen and Touch->Flicks tab). If flicks is enabled, then momentum can be overridden.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Devon.Reynolds
User

Post by Devon.Reynolds »

Hello,

I figure a way around my problem. I was setting the property for all continous pages and also the property to hide the scrollbars then making the activex control visible = false than later visble = true. If I set those two properties after I have finally set the visiblity to true I don't have any of the momentum problems.

-Devon
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

:)
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com