Webbrowser

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK for Developer's
(ActiveX and Simple DLL Versions)

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Peter Artelt
User

Webbrowser

Post by Peter Artelt »

Hi,
I've got a C# App and there a webbrowser-control in which I showing pdfs. A client use your PDF-XChange Viewer and in my webbrowser control the pdf opening with them. But sometimes I get a new Task with the captiion "ProgC - PDF-XChange Viewer Control" instead. This control shows my pdf in FullSize Modus and with red Background "Demo Version http://www.docu-track.com Tracker Software". And I only be able to close this task with the TaskManager.
What's that? Can you help?

Regards
Peter
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

Re: Webbrowser

Post by Corwin - Tracker Sup »

Hi Peter,

Could you please send some screenshots which better explains this problem?
Peter Artelt
User

Post by Peter Artelt »

Hi Corwin,

thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I hope I can explain better:
I've got a C# Application. On a Form there is a Webbrowser-Control, it's the same as a Internet-Explorer. In this Webbrowser-Control I navigate to a pdf file to show it in this control. First all is right, in the Control there is open your Pdf Viewer, but when I do it at second or a third time, I get a Window as I show in the last attachment. It's a modal window and I can only close it in the TaskManager.
In this attachment you see my app within the webbrowser control and you pdf Viewer. Often the very first time I can't see the pdf but an icon show in tracker2.pdf

Regards Peter
Attachments
tracker2.pdf
(32.81 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
tracker1.pdf
(97.72 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

In your screenshots, I do not seen anything about this:
Task with the captiion "ProgC - PDF-XChange Viewer Control" instead. This control shows my pdf in FullSize Modus and with red Background "Demo Version http://www.docu-track.com Tracker Software"
Also using the sample project attached to this post I was unable to reproduce your problem. Is there something else in your code?
Attachments
WindowsFormsApplication1.zip
(20.8 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Peter Artelt
User

Post by Peter Artelt »

Hi,

many thanks for your answer.
I also can not reproduce it in a sample application. I have to do more test. But I can show you the task in the attachment.

Peter
Attachments
tracker3.pdf
(640.94 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Corwin - Tracker Sup
User

Hello Peter,

If you will find the reason of such behavior, so we can reproduce it here - please do come back to us so that we can check it.