"Stamps" in other languages?

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Peter2
User

"Stamps" in other languages?

Post by Peter2 »

In PDF-Viewer are stamps like "Draft / Final / Sold / ...". Is there a way / workaround / download to create all this stamps in the language the user needs? (french, german, spain, ...)

Peter
PDF-X-Change Pro German
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Re: "Stamps" in other languages?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

There was a previous thread on creating Custom Stamps, but it seems to have gone missing.

Please see the help file (F1).
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
Peter2
User

Post by Peter2 »

Bhikkhu Pesala wrote:... creating Custom Stamps...
Please see the help file (F1).
I thought it would be great to avoid a lot of work for each user .... when the whole software is delivered in many languages, why not the basic stamps too?

Peter
PDF-X-Change Pro German
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Peter,

Because the software is translated by volunteers, while the default stamps we provide, we need to produce in-house, and with our limited knowledge of languages like e.g. Chinese and Japanese, we have decided to only provide a basic set in English, and the means for everyone to create their own.

I am sure that if you search in some German forums/boards you will be able to find stamps already created by other people, and I bet there would be some quite good ones.

Best,
Stefan