Un able to open any PDF files from websites

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

loop
User

Un able to open any PDF files from websites

Post by loop »

Hi Guys,

I have another problem, every time the user open PDF file from website, it freezes. I have tried suggested steps from the knowledge base such as set the Xchange as the default in IE but it’s still not working. I have uninstall the adobe reader and select the Xchange as the default program but that too is not working.

It has Kaspersky antivirus 6.0 and managed through our server. I Have added the whole tracker software from the C:Program Files/ Tracker Software to the trusted list application in Kaspersky system. But all of the changes does not make any different.

I have also try to run from different web browsers and uninstall the adobe reader but still not working.

Any suggestions guys?
Thanks in advance

FYI the pc runs XP with IE 8 and firefox
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Un able to open any PDF files from websites

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Hi loop,

Kaspersky has had several issues with the software in the past to the point where they have issued patches to specifically deal with similar issues on end-user machines. I am unsure whether this has been addressed at all with their server products. It may be an issue you'd want to bring up with their tech support. Please try using a machine not running Kaspersky and I think you`ll find their is no issue.

I will consult our development team though on the issue for further feedback.

Best regards,
Chris Attrell
Sales Manager
Tracker Software Products
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com