Thumbnails View

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Arnold
User

Thumbnails View

Post by Arnold »

The “Show All Tabs Thumbnails” feature is great. Sometimes when working on a bid I will need multiple files open with similar names. CAD drawings all seem to have similar names. I also use the feature “Open Containing Folder” to look at the directory where I store the mens' certificates. I can then drag all files onto PDFXV to have them all open so I can check them out.

I often have to prepare a file for my secretary that has all of the current certificates in it, with watermarks, so she can use it for post job submittals to our clients. Right now, I have to use the combine files feature in Acrobat to do this.

A suggestion I have is that you allow not only printing of files, but combining of files from the thumbnails view. By printing, I mean selecting multiple files and printing them, right from that view. Combining files while being able to view the thumbnails would be great also. I think these would be powerful features if they could be implemented. Oh, and watermarks too. Perhaps in version 3?

P.S. An “ortho” feature in the measuring tools would also still be great. I keep forgetting to hold down the shift key. :D
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Thumbnails View

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Arnold,

thanks for the kind words and much of what you want will be available (and the application much better designed for such modification) in Version 3 (progressively) - for now we are trying to minimise the new features added from here in Version 2 - to allow us to move on and get V3 ready in time.

thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Arnold
User

Post by Arnold »

Thank you. I appreciate that you guys are always improving it.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Pleasure Arnold ;-)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com