Custom icon images?

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

hsrstud
User

Custom icon images?

Post by hsrstud »

Some of the buttons in the PDF-XChange toolbar have labels, but no icon images. I tried to choose images for these icons by right-clicking on the toolbar > Customize... > right-clicking on button > Choose Image, but the Choose Image menu item is grayed out. I noticed that this item is grayed out even for buttons that have images associated with them initially. Is there a way to change/add images for buttons in the toolbars? Also, Is there a way to change the labels associated with the buttons (not just removing the label, which I know how to do, but change the label name)?

Thank you for your help!
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Re: Custom icon images?

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

Planned for a future build, but not available yet.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
hsrstud
User

Post by hsrstud »

Ok, thanks.
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

As Bhikkhu mentioned, it is coming, but may not be until the Version 3 release of the Viewer in the new year sometime.

Thanks for you patience,

Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
hsrstud
User

Post by hsrstud »

Chris,

I'm wondering if you may be able to offer a rough estimate of when this feature will become available? I'm going to appreciate the extra screen real estate on my netbook when I can replace the labels for a few of my buttons with icon images (for those that currently don't have icon image and rely solely on labels).

Thanks!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi hsrstud,

Ver 3 at the moment is expected late summer so probably then this feature will be available.

Regards,
Stefan