Crash on right-clip with snapshop tool when nothing selected

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

msbentley
User

Crash on right-clip with snapshop tool when nothing selected

Post by msbentley »

I have tried this with various PDFs. If I open a document, choose the Snapshot Tool from the Standard toolbar and right click in a document, the Viewer consistently crashes. I'm using build 39.2 on XP Pro x64 SP2.

Once I have selected something I can then use the right-click function (outside of the selected area) as per usual.

On a separate note: is it possible to switch between the Hand/Snapshot/Select tools via a keyboard shortcut? Or to the right-click menu? When I'm working in Full Screen mode, I commonly want to switch between these tools, and having to exit full screen slows my workflow.

Also, when I switch back to full screen, the Viewer forgets my zoom choice (Fit Width). I know I can use the shortcut to switch back, but is there a way to remember my fullscreen zoom setting?

Regards, Mark
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Crash on right-clip with snapshop tool when nothing selected

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

The trouble with crash will be fixed in next build.
On a separate note: is it possible to switch between the Hand/Snapshot/Select tools via a keyboard shortcut? Or to the right-click menu?
You can add custom shortcuts for standard commands through 'Customize...' feature.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
msbentley
User

Re: Crash on right-clip with snapshop tool when nothing selected

Post by msbentley »

Good news on the crash fix. Thanks for the hint re customizing shortcuts - exactly what I wanted!