Very Confused

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jlb
User

Very Confused

Post by jlb »

I just installed the free version of the Viewer. (I think.) I have looked around the website for an hour and cannot figure out which product is what. There are so many, and it's not clear at all. If I upgrade my viewer to PRO which product is that exactly? And what's PDF Tools in comparison? And what's the difference between Xchange Pro and Viewer Pro? The website could use some serious help in the clarity department, me thinks.
quant
User

Post by quant »

definitely agree with you. And I think you are not the first one to struggle finding the right product for your needs.

Simple comparison tables, with feature list comparison for all the products would certainly help immensely.
Don Schmidt
User

Post by Don Schmidt »

The Tracker Home page, https://www.pdf-xchange.com/ gives an overview of each Tracker product.
Don
Vancouver, USA
jlb
User

re: URL

Post by jlb »

Yah, we know where the homepage is. It's what comes at that point that's a problem.
quant
User

Post by quant »

Don Schmidt wrote:The Tracker Home page, https://www.pdf-xchange.com/ gives an overview of each Tracker product.
Overview is not enough. Simple example. You want to be able to create bookmarks in your pdf. Can pdf-tools do it? Maybe viewer? Maybe the pro-version of the viewer? What about other features? Is it worth for me to buy pro-version of the viewer? Or maybe I should use pdf-xchange? But which version? Standard, lite, pro? And what is the difference between pdf-tools and pdf-xchange? What about features planed for the future versions? What about prices?

Simple comparison table would give you all the answers in one page.
Don Schmidt
User

Post by Don Schmidt »

On the Home page is a listing of the Tracker products; click on any iitem for the discription and functions.

PDF Viewer Pro is a new developing product and will have additional functions and features to be added in the coming months.
Last edited by Don Schmidt on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don
Vancouver, USA
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

As already mentioned here on the forum - a detailed product feature chart is in progress and will be released in the next few days - though as Don has already kindly mentioned - if you look at the specific products page - it does give you the major feature functions of each product.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com