Press PageDown should show next page and NOT end of current page in single page mode

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

clsven
User

Press PageDown should show next page and NOT end of current page in single page mode

Post by clsven »

I have enabled single mode view.

The current page is NOT shown completely but only the upper part.

When I now press the <PageDown> key on my keyboard then XChange Viewer does NOT jump to the next page but show the lower part of the current page instead.

How can I tell XChange Viewer to always jump to the next page when I press <PageDown> key?
.....and PageUp similarly

How can I tell XChangeViewer to remember last=current page view mode beyond exit and restart?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Press PageDown should show next page and NOT end of current page in single page mode

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello clsven,

If you have zoomed in so that your page is taller than the rendering area - page down will scroll down on that current page, before moving on to the next. Try using the right arrow on your keyboard instead for navigation to that next page.

Kind regards,
Stefan