How to reset font, color and size of notes in PDF X Change Viewer

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Bill in Colorado
User

How to reset font, color and size of notes in PDF X Change Viewer

Post by Bill in Colorado »

For as long as I have been using the Viewer, I have had typewriter characters made small enough and colored blue to fit the forms I use.
Now I cannot enter these notes in the same font, color and size. Nor can I find any way to change the font, color or size options. I think I inadvertently changed the toolbar, but don't know how to undo my presumed error. Please help me. Thank you
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: How to reset font, color and size of notes in PDF X Change Viewer

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi, Bill in Colorado

with the typewriter tool selected, place some text on the page, then you will see the properties toolbar at the bottom of the toolbars. Customize the font, color, and such as you like, and finally, click the "make default" button
image.png
Then you will find that the typewriter tool places comments with these properties by default in the future.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
MedBooster
User

Post by MedBooster »

Issue with font color. (see the attached screenshot). It seems like the font color option only colors the underline of text (if I have any) and not the typewriter/callout/textbox text itself, is this a glitch, or are you not able to write in any other color than black?
image.png

For some reason I am unable to make my own post, and I have a couple of questions that do not fit under any existing posts. I have this user, maybe there is some other registration I have to go through? Or a specific amount of days I have to be active on the forum?
Wishlist
Bookmarks with page numbers
Optional fixed small icon size in the toolbar
Shift to UNLOCK aspect ratio/i]
Allow more "toolbars" to the title bar
AltGr issues with character input and keyboard shortcuts
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, MedBooster

From the looks of that, you may have enabled accessibility color overrides, please try pressing ctrl+Shift+6 and see if that fixes the issue. If not, please email us Via support@pdf-xchange.com, with a copy of the document in question, so we can take a look.

As for your forum account permissions, the "new topic" button should appear in the top left corner of the forum you are viewing, I hagve just checked your permissions, and you should certainly be able to open new topics without trouble.
If the issue pertains to the PDF-Xchange Viewer (discontinued), please look for the new topic button on this page:
viewforum.php?f=35
Or if it pertains to the Editor, please post here:
viewforum.php?f=62

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com