Print dialogue window is to big

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Robisasking
User

Print dialogue window is to big

Post by Robisasking »

Please have a look to the following screen:

For explanation:

Because my eyes are not so good anymore in my higher age, I need bigger text size. Therfore I changed to 125% text size in Windows 10.

But in PDF Exchange Viewer sadly the print menue dialogue window does not automatically adjust the window size to the desktop size. It is to big so that I cannot change the printer or - if I use <ALT><space bar> and moving the dialogue window in general - I'm not able to click the <OK> button.

Re-sizing the print dialogue window by mouse manually is not possible as well.

So what can I do if I do not like to use another PDF program?

Or:

If there is currently no solution of that problem, please could this matter be included into the to-do-list for bug resolving for the next PDF Excange Viewer version?

Best regards.
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Print dialogue window is to big

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello Robisasking,

Thank you for contacting us on this matter.

THe PDF Viewer is a old and discontinued product so I advise you to use its successor teh PDF Editor:

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/produc ... nge-editor

Even if there is a problem in the PDF Viewer it will not be fixed because we no longer develop this product, so please use the PDF Editor insted.

Regards.