Can anyone help me Make a PDF disc for distribution

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jimcorrigans
User

Can anyone help me Make a PDF disc for distribution

Post by jimcorrigans »

Hi,
I have around a hundred very old motorbike repair manuals in PDF format that I would like to burn onto a disc along with a viewer. I want it to auto run and be able to collaps and exspand files in the navigation window. I have spent hours trying, I have bought several books all to no avail. I must admit I am not the sharpest knife in the draw and my pals (we are all OAP's) are strugling to keep up, so SIMPLE is what I would like. Many thanks and kind regards in anticipation of a waterfall of brilliant sugestions.
Jim
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

You might have more luck if you post on a general PC Support forum like PC Advisor. This forum is for support in using PDF-XChange.

I doubt whether it would be feasible to load over 100 PDF files at once, which means that you will need some kind of front-end — probably a web page with links to each file on the CD.

PDF-XChange doesn't yet support viewing PDF files in browsers, though that has been promised. Your CD would be easier to use if the PDF files loaded in tabs inside the browser. Better still would be to convert all of the PDF files to HTML, but that would probably entail too much work.

I don't have time to help further. It would take a lot of detailed explanation.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
jimcorrigans
User

Thanks

Post by jimcorrigans »

Thanks for your time, it really is apreciated. I must confess I thought I had resolved my problems on this forum because when reading some of the other postings I came to the conclusion that there are many brilliant brains putting in thier support. For me its back to the drawing board.
Once again
Thank You.

Kind Regards

Jim