Pencil size problem and Comments unselecting by default

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

pandaboi
User

Pencil size problem and Comments unselecting by default

Post by pandaboi »

Hello, I have 2 questions regarding the program mentioned:

1) My Pencil tool stroke size seems to have an issue. I can type in a new size for it but when drawn the size remains as default. How do I fix this?

2) In an older version of PDF Xchange viewer, whenever I double clicked a highlighted word, the comment will pop up, and I was able to type in it immediately. With the current version I'm using, I have to manually click inside the comment box before I can start typing. This is quite annoying especially since as a student I have to make many comments and it's tedious to keep clicking inside the textbox to type. Also, if let's say I'm typing a comment halfway, and I go to another program (Chrome for example), when I get back, I have to manually click inside the textbox to continue typing, which was not the case in the previous version. Is there a way around this?

Thank you!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Pencil size problem and Comments unselecting by default

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello pandaboi,

Can you please try pressing Ctlr+5 on your keyboard - and check if this helps with changing the way line width are displayed?
This shortcut toggles between single pixel and the actual width of lines.

As for the double click - for me ot does correctly take me inside the pop-up so that I can start typing immediately with build 326.1 of the Editor. Can you please check and confirm if you have this build installed?

Regards,
Stefan