Undo not available / Thumbnails preview

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

aemarques
User

Undo not available / Thumbnails preview

Post by aemarques »

Hi,
This is a great free app, and I'm almost embaraced to ask for anything, since I'm not paying for it...

Anyway, here it goes: I'm using version 023, and the Undo feature does not work. This is a MAJOR problem for people, like me, that use the program to anotate PDF files... Any workaround suggested?

Another thing: when I make PDF-XChange the default PDF viewer, I loose the ability (in XP SP2) to view the pages as miniatures in thumbnail view (inside Explorer windows).

Anyway, thanks again for this great little gem!

regards to all,
Antonio

P.S.: If/When you think about doing a portuguese version of the product, I can do it for you, for free. ;-)
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Thanks for good words and don't worry asking anything :wink:

Yes, Undo doesn't realized for now and we are working on this.

About preview feature -- we already have explorer plugin which handles previewing and some other things for PDF files and it will be available soon (I think as a separate download).
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
aemarques
User

Thanks

Post by aemarques »

Thanks for the quick answer. I'm glad to know that these are known problems and that you guys are working on it!

All the best,
Antonio

P.S.: BTW, the offer to make a translation to portuguese is for real, OK?
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

If you are interesting in translation, please refer to http://www.docu-track.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2828.

For now we already have six translations (German, French, Romanian, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian).
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Antonio,

if you are still prepared to do the Viewer Translation for Portuguese we would welcome this :)

Please email usrfiles@tracker-software.com with a subject of "PDF-XChange Viewer Translation" to make sure our spam filters do not delete it - and we will send you a simple program to assist in the translation and make the process as easy as possible.

Also to any other interested party - we still need assistance for the translation in many languages - so if you would like to see the PDF-XChange Viewer available for free in your language please contact us as above.

Tomrrow we will release build 24 of the Viewer with these languages ready :

English, Russian, Ukranian, German, French, Finnish, Spanish - with Dutch also nearly ready.

Many thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
aemarques
User

Post by aemarques »

Tracker Support wrote:Hi Antonio,

if you are still prepared to do the Viewer Translation for Portuguese we would welcome this :)

Please email usrfiles@tracker-software.com with a subject of "PDF-XChange Viewer Translation" to make sure our spam filters do not delete it - and we will send you a simple program to assist in the translation and make the process as easy as possible.
Done! :)
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com