snapshoot tool

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mago
User

snapshoot tool

Post by mago »

When i select the snapshoot tool and make a shot in one image or text, i dont know where it goes. Look in my documents and arround and canot find it. Any body can help about this?
Thanks.
Tracker - Clarion Support
Site Admin

Post by Tracker - Clarion Support »

Hi mago!

After your select the area to be "snapshotted" you need to right-click the selected area. This will bring up a menu with the choices:
  • Copy Page Selection
    Select Entire Page
Choose Copy Page Selection and the selected area will be copied to the Clipboard as a bitmap image. Use Windows Paint or any other graphics program to paste the Clipboard contents and then save the image file.

HTH!
Craig Ransom
Tracker Software - Clarion Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
cadcoke3
User

Post by cadcoke3 »

In my version 1, build 0022, as soon as you draw the snapshot area (or resize it) I hear the familiar sound of a SLR camera takeing a photograph. The image is automatically placed on my window's clipboard, ready to be pasted into another application.

It works great and is very intuitive... there is no need to use the "copy to clipboard" command.

Joe Dunfee
Joe Dunfee
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Copy to Clipboard command was added to the content menu to force copying current content under snapshot tool without modifiying it (it can be used for example if another application copied, say, text, to the clipboard)
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.