typewriter font size will not hold

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ooman
User

typewriter font size will not hold

Post by ooman »

When I select a font size it doesn't seem to "stick". The default is size 12, when I change to size 8 with the size drop down menu, it will type in size 8, but will revert back to 12 as soon as I move the cursor to the next position.

How can I get it to stay with a new size for the remainder of work on that document, or do I need to change the default with right click?

ver 1. build 0022
Nelson Tai
User

Re: typewriter font size will not hold

Post by Nelson Tai »

ooman wrote:When I select a font size it doesn't seem to "stick". The default is size 12, when I change to size 8 with the size drop down menu, it will type in size 8, but will revert back to 12 as soon as I move the cursor to the next position.

How can I get it to stay with a new size for the remainder of work on that document, or do I need to change the default with right click?

ver 1. build 0022
In context menu, choose "Text Formatting->Make Current Text Formatting As Default".
Then it will remember your font size, type, style, color
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Thanks Nelson
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
BrianG
User

Post by BrianG »

In context menu, choose "Text Formatting->Make Current Text Formatting As Default".
Then it will remember your font size, type, style, color
A "Make Current Text Formatting As Default" option does not exist in my context menu, only Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript & Clear Formatting. Is their another menu somewhere where I can set the default font size?

Found my problem...was using v1.018. Upgraded to 1.023 and all is well! In fact, all is better than well. The few annoyances I had with v1.018 look to have been addressed in v1.023. I liked v.1.018 but v1.023 takes it to a new level.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Excellent - thanks Brian :-)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com