Screen position

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

lallis
User

Screen position

Post by lallis »

I need to use XChange Viewer always on my secondary monitor screen. Foxit starts up wherever one used it last, but XChange insists on appearing first on the main monitor.

Is there a setting for this that I haven't found yet?

Larry
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback - lack of foresight on our part I am afraid - this will be addressed in the very next build - which will be 1.018 (build 1.017 was a developer only build) released early next week.

Thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
lallis
User

Post by lallis »

Tracker Support wrote:
Thanks for your patience.

Little patience was required, because your support is so quick and thorough. Most impressive.

The startup position was not a serious problem, but just inconvenient enough to make me want to go back to Foxit (which has other small inconveniences of its own). But apparently I have only to wait until next week to have everything perfect.

Thank you!

Larry
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Thanks Larry - appreciate the kind words indeed :)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com