Note/Comment on PDF Print Questions

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Noiseless Owl
User

Note/Comment on PDF Print Questions

Post by Noiseless Owl »

I have a question regarding the notes on the PDF. I am aware there is an option to print the PDF with the notes which I am happy that this software is provided for free. There is one small thing that I am not sure how to fix the issue. When I attempt to print the PDF with the note, the note tend to overlay on the text which made it harder to read what is behind it. I am unable to move the note away from the text in print preview. Is there a way to have it print similar to how Microsoft Word handle the comment in the margin? I would like the note to be in the margin for print. Is there a way for this?

Thanks
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Note/Comment on PDF Print Questions

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Noiseless Owl,

Welcome to our forms and thanks for the question.
The PDF Format is different than Word files - the notes, their size, colour, appearance and position are all strictly specified, and unfortunately there's no way to do what you require with notes/comments at print time. You will need to move them before hand manually, so that they do not overlap the text.

Regards,
Stefan