Explorer Preview

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BarryH
User

Explorer Preview

Post by BarryH »

Hi

Just wondered if file preview was 'on the cards' for the Windows Explorer task bar?

Well done with build 16!
Best regards
Barry
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Barry,

we will be offering a directory file preview in Explorer - but I suspect this is not quite what you mean - could you please expand a little ?

Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
BarryH
User

Post by BarryH »

Hi

If 'the other viewer' is installed and you click on a PDF icon in Explorer then, and providing the PDF file has no security, you see a small thumbnail preview of the PDF file at the bottom of the file tasks column on the LH side of the Explore window.

Do you see what I mean?

But, in case you don't see the attached screenshot
Attachments
PDF Explorer Preview.zip
(104.12 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Best regards
Barry
BarryH
User

Post by BarryH »

By the way, I know the screenshot shows the file as being a PDF-Xchange Viewer document, but the thumbnail preview only works for me if I also install AR8.
Best regards
Barry
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Understood,

Our ActiveX does something similar - except it will also show a thumbnail of every PDF file in the folder.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com