Size of symbols in symbol menu too small to be useful

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

university kaiserslautern
User

Size of symbols in symbol menu too small to be useful

Post by university kaiserslautern »

Dear "Trackers",

I love your products and now I am working with them on multiple devices to make my life easier. However, after installing the PDF XChange Viewer on my Surface Tablet, the symbols are just tiny in the symbols list, such that choosing one with the finger is hazardous. Even for the pen, the symbols are too tiny.

I could not find an option for the size of symbols. I found an option for the size of the font, but nothing regarding the symbols (and changing the font size did not help with my problem). As such, working with the PDF XChange Viewer is not smooth - so I hope that you know where to enlarge the symbols.

This also relates to the very tiny symbols associated with comments, if you want to edit the size of a comment later. I mean the following: you add a comment with a lot of text and then you want to change the comment's box. You activate it and then there is this tiny white box in all four corners that you have to home in to change the box' size. It would be great if that could be larger as well - otherwise you always create yet another comment, unintendedly.

Again, thanks for a great family of products which I all use regularly and recommend to all my collaborators,
Nina
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Size of symbols in symbol menu too small to be useful

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Nina,

Thanks for the post - the Viewer has been replaced by the Editor and, as such, no further changes are being made to it. Please download and try the Editor and advise on whether that helps:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/PDFXVE5.zip

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com