Problem sending problems

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

cadcoke3
User

Problem sending problems

Post by cadcoke3 »

I've attempted to use the built-in bug reporting system, but get the follwoing error message from my outlook E-mail program.

==================================

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:Problem Report: Problems with installation/running the program
Sent: 2/7/2007 9:58 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'Tracker Software' on 2/7/2007 9:58 AM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

=============================
Dear Tracker Software!

I have experienced the following problem(s) with the PDF-XChange Viewer:

The Pencil markup feature is not working.

When I click the help menu, nothing happens.

The stamp command doesn't seem to do anything, but of course, I can't read about how to use it because the help is not working.

There doesn't seem to be a way to add any text... this is an important feature you should consider adding.

Yesterday, I had a situaion where the first click of a markup line or other shape would result in that point appearing far away from where I clicked. My mouse was otherwise functioning normally. It was as though the program had some prior point in its memory. The point was different each time. After the first point of a shape, I was able to click where I wanted and it would work correctly. After a reboot, the problem went away.

Joe Dunfee
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Joe,

The Pencil, Stamp markup and Text Search/Highlight are in the process of completion now and should along with a comprehensive help file be in a build a little later this month.

I will have the problem reporting and the mouse issue investigated here.

Many thanks.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com