Printing off-centre

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

djmarais@clock.co.za
User

Printing off-centre

Post by djmarais@clock.co.za »

I have seen this issue in all the releases, but hoped someone else would also pick it up.

Whatever I do, my print jobs all end up about 10-15mm offset to the right, to the extent that a document with a narrow right margin will be cut off. The same document prints perfectly in Acrobat, and I have not seen any problem printing anything else to the same printer from any application.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

Thanks for the info - could you possibly send us a sample PDF and advise the printer typer to allow us to reproduce here ?

Many thanks.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
djmarais@clock.co.za
User

Printing offcentre

I have attached two sample files. The first could be just about any PDF - it works the same with all of them. The second was produced by first printing to FinePrint then to PDF-XChange 30. Same thing happens on HP Laserjet 6P, 4050, Canon i550, Canon ip4200, and whether I print straight to the printer or via FinePrint.
Attachments
laser-printers-graphs-made_with_PDFXChange30.zip
After printing to FinePrint then to PDF-XChange 30
(119.86 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
laser-printers-graphs.zip
Original file
(100.89 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Thanks Daan,

will look into - much appreciated !
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
djmarais@clock.co.za
User

Printing off-centre resolved

Hello

It looks like the newest version has addressed this issue (V1 build 12 dated March 14).

Thank you

Daan Marais
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Thanks Daan,

although the latest build is '13' with 14 due later this week which will encompass full 'Text' search functionality.

Easiest way to update is via the update option under the 'Help' menu.

Cheers

Best regards
Tracker Support