To buy or not to buy?

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Peter2
User

To buy or not to buy?

Post by Peter2 »

I saw that the "Viewer" is removed from your "Products" page, but it can be found at the "Downloads" page. From the Downloads page I use "More information" to go to the product-description of the Viewer. There is a "Buy now" button which brings me to the "Products" page, where Viewer is removed ....

Is it possible to buy or not to buy?
Or only the Free-features can be used?

Peter
PDF-X-Change Pro German
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: To buy or not to buy?

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the post. The Viewer has not been for sale for over a year as it has been replaced by the Editor. Of course an Editor license is backwards compatible to the Viewer should you decide to use that instead.

HTH!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
Peter2
User

Post by Peter2 »

Patrick-Tracker Supp wrote:...Of course an Editor license is backwards compatible to the Viewer should you decide to use that instead...
Thanks, Patrick. Now I found it also on the webpage. The "buy-button" is a little bit confusing.

Peter
PDF-X-Change Pro German
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

:D
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America