Toolbars scattered with new version?

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

prr
User

Toolbars scattered with new version?

Post by prr »

I have had PDFXChange set up just so (with toolbars in the same spot), and I am pretty sure that they have stayed the same across updates. In recent weeks, I noticed that my Viewer had toolbars in different places. Today I updated to the current version, and after that, re-arranged the toolbars to where I like them, and then selected an option to have the toolbars locked into place (right click, then select Lock Command Bars).

Is there anything else I need to do to get them to stay where they are? I'm really not sure how or why they could have gotten re-arranged. I haven't intentionally moved them in ages, and I'm pretty sure I haven't had to do this every update.
Windows 11
PDFX-Change Editor current
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Toolbars scattered with new version?

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi prr,

Thanks for the post - that should be more than enough to lock down the toolbars.

Is there anything that you can think of at all, no matter how trivial, that it seems may have caused this? I ask because my toolbars are very heavily customized in both the Editor and the Viewer, and I've never seen this here.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com