Print 2-sides manually

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MarshallAbrams
User

Print 2-sides manually

Post by MarshallAbrams »

I have a laser printer that prints one side of the paper. When I have a file created in an application, such as Word, that I go to print there is an option for manual 2-sided printing. All the odd pages are printed, then I take the paper from the output bin and replace it in the input bin, press OK, and the even pages are printed on the reverse side of the paper. I don't see any option for doing this 2-sided printing from XChange Viewer. Is it possible?
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Print 2-sides manually

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello MarshallAbrams,

thank you for the post-

Currently there is no "oficial" way to print double sided on a single sided printer. A good way to print double sided would be to first print-->Pages Range-->Subset: even pages then print, stack the pages back into the printer, and print every odd page. This, if done correctly should print the document double sided.

Hope this helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America