'Buy Now' stamp when printing to PDF

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

cer
User

'Buy Now' stamp when printing to PDF

Post by cer »

Hi,

I've been using PDFXChange Viewer Pro more or less since it first appeared. I had installed Editor but, because I can't customise the toolbar, I uninstalled it and re-installed PDFXChange Viewer Pro, for which I have a licence. I entered my licence number but now whenever I print to PDF the results have a 'Buy Now' stamp in the top corners.

The version of PDFX is the latest (V 2.5 Build 214.0 Dec 30 2013: 15:29:31) running on Windows 7. The printer driver is PDF-XChange Printer 2012.

I'm quite annoyed about this. Can you tell me how to remove the stamps please?

Claire
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: 'Buy Now' stamp when printing to PDF

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

First thing to verify would be your "PDF-XChange x.0"-printer via the Windows Start button > Devices and printers.
Right click on the PDF-XChange printer and select "Printing Preferences". Click the "About" tab.
Click the "Registration info..." button. Verify your "Serial Key". Maybe it is wrong or empty ?
cer
User

Post by cer »

Nope, registration key is there and correct.

Claire
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

Then probably your serial key is not valid anymore for the newest version.

Chances are great that - if you still should have the old installer files and you should install from these - that your serial will still work.

But maybe it would better to wait for a (let us hope) quick response from Tracker Support.

Regards.
cer
User

Post by cer »

Unfortunately I don't have the old installer files. And all the other features of Pro that only work in licensed installations are working fine. It's just the printer driver....
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi cer,

if you copy/paste the serial key you are using into an email to support@pdf-xchange.com we will validate it for you and send appropriate custom repair instructions.

Do not post your serial key on the forum because it is public and we will be forced to block it.

regards
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com