Marking Options: "Copy selected text into..." / font size

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

pmalecki
User

Marking Options: "Copy selected text into..." / font size

Post by pmalecki »

Hi,
newly I have activated the Marking Comment Option "Copy selected text into Highlight, Cross-out and Underline Markups" to get the text automatically copied into the Pop-up note. Works basically well.

Before I activated this option, I set the standard text size for the corresponding Markup-PopUp text to 9pt, as the default (12pt was simply too large for my purpose).

Unfortunately, the text put into the Pop-Up as the result of "Copy selected text into Highlight, Cross-out and Underline Markups" option is still 12 pt, so I have always to resize it manually.

I set the default font size again to 9pt, but this changes nothing. The text is always put in 12pt (See attached screenshot & explanation)

Thanks and regards
Piotr

btw. the Version is 5.266
Attachments
standard_text_markup.pdf
(36.45 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Marking Options: "Copy selected text into..." / font siz

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Piotr,

I managed to reproduce the same, so we are now discussing this internally and will post back here as soon as we have any further news.

Best,
Stefan
Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team
Site Admin

Re: Marking Options: "Copy selected text into..." / font siz

Post by Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team »

Hi, Piotr.

In the future we will add new features into app preferences dialog for changing font/fontSize of popup-text.
Please wait for our new version V3...

Best
Regards.
Vasyl Yaremyn
Tracker Software Products
Project Developer

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.