Way to change formatting of text entered in via typewriter?

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

prr
User

Way to change formatting of text entered in via typewriter?

Post by prr »

Is there a way to change the default font of text that I enter in via typewriter? And if not in version 2, is this in the pipeline with version 3?

Reason why I'm asking is that the print is rather thin and light, and I enter text on docs that get scanned and then emailed as attachments, and they're not always showing up. I'd like to make the font thicker/larger so it is more easily readable.

EDIT: I see how to edit the text that is about to be entered, but is there a way to change the default font attributes so that I don't have to manually make the changes each time?
Windows 11
PDFX-Change Editor current
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Way to change formatting of text entered in via typewrit

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

There is indeed - please see this KB article;

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowledgebase/140
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
prr
User

Post by prr »

Thanks, that did it.

For those too lazy to click on his link, basically, when you click on the Typewriter icon and start typing, a "Made Default" button appears. In the middle of the formatting that you want to make default, click on that button. It's that simple.
Windows 11
PDFX-Change Editor current
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)