Hide page measurements and horizontal scrollbar

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

te626
User

Hide page measurements and horizontal scrollbar

Post by te626 »

First of all, I would like to say many thanks for providing an amazing product, fast, lightweight, fully customizable and with all the features that are needed and nothing more.

I do have a question though, is there a way to hide the bar at the bottom containing page measurements and the horizontal scrolling bar? I like to read the pdfs without any other menus or toolbars displayed and the horizontal one is the last one remaining. The scrollbar is disabled as the document fits horizontally and the page sizes seem to be remaining constant within a document.

By the way the notification, when opening a new document, that all menus and bars are closed and with the information on how to reopen them - is simply amazing. I find it much less intrusive this way rather than forcing the menu bars and toolbars back on.

Cheers
Thomas
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Re: Hide page measurements and horizontal scrollbar

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I think fullscreen mode is the only way to hide the scroll bar and page size status bar.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
Nico - Tracker Supp
User

Re: Hide page measurements and horizontal scrollbar

Post by Nico - Tracker Supp »

Hi te626 and Bhikkhu Pesala,

Thank you for your posts.
The tool bars can be hidden by unchecking them from "View->Tool bars". At the same time, they can be moved from top to bottom of the document display and vice versa.
You can also disable the Status bar from "View->Status Bar".
As Bhikkhu Pesala commented, the only way the scroll bars can be invisible is with the "Full Screen" mode by pressing F12 or from "View-> Full Screen".
Thanks.

Sincerely,