Can't print changes anymore

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bpichon
User

Can't print changes anymore

Post by bpichon »

Out of the blue, I am no longer able to print a document showing any of the changes I make. I have found the program very useful in the past because I can type onto a PDF file (or add a text box, or cover up existing text, etc.) and print that file out showing my changes. Now when I make any changes, when I try to print the document (whether to my actual printer or to PDF), none of the changes show up. It just prints as if it was never altered. This happens with any PDF, even ones I know I have made changes to before and printed fine.

As far as I know I haven't changed any settings or anything. I also use the program on my work computer and it still works just fine there. Please help!

I'm using PDF-XChange Viewer 2.0 Pro on a Windows 7 PC. Thanks!
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Can't print changes anymore

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Hi bpichon,

When you click File->Print, at the bottom left section of the print dialog is a section Print Options, is the Print: drop down set to Document and Markups? If not change that to that selection and try to print again.

Best,

Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
bpichon
User

Post by bpichon »

Chris, that appears to have fixed it! Not sure how that changed on me. Thanks a lot!
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Glad to hear all is now resolved bpichon!

Cheers,
Stefan