Outlook Mail without signature

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

juergen_x
User

Outlook Mail without signature

Post by juergen_x »

Hello,

whenever I print and want to send out by mail a document, my Outlook opens itself with an empty window. It is inserted automatically I have Outlook but this one deposits a fixed signature in. Only not if I print by PDF-Exchange. Is my signature adjustable anywhere?

Thank you

Jürgen
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Hallo,

immer wenn ich ein Dokument drucke und per Mail verschicken will, öffnet sich mein Outlook mit einem leeren Fenster. In Outlook habe ich aber eine feste Signatur hinterlegt die autoamtisch eingefügt wird. Nur nicht wenn ich per PDF-Xchange drucke. Ist meine Signatur irgendwo einstellbar?

Danke

Jürgen
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Outlook Mail without signature

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Jürgen,

And welcome to our forums.

DId I understand your problem correctly as being that when you try to "convert to pdf and e-mail" the window that Outlook opens correctly has the PDF file attached, but does not contain your signature?

Best,
Stefan
juergen_x
User

Post by juergen_x »

Yes, I think you have understood this correctly. Sometimes the Translator does not express itself well.
Whenever I print with the PDF XChange and want to send out by mail a document, an empty Outlook window opens itself. A fixed signature is usually entered in Outlook.
I still have gotomaxx PDFMAILER, it works faultlessly there. Does this not go with XChange at all?

Thank you

Jürgen
Nico - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Nico - Tracker Supp »

Hi juergen_x,

Thank you for your post.
Is your signature attached to the pdf document? or is it attached to your email?
Could you describe how you send the email step-by-step?
Could you provide a screenshot where the signature is shown?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
juergen_x
User

Post by juergen_x »

Hy Nico,

Thank you for the answer.
You asked....
Nico - Tracker Supp wrote:
Is your signature attached to the pdf document? or is it attached to your email?
In my mail presentation of Outlook
Could you describe how you send the email step-by-step?
I like to write a letter in Word, I then print this with XChange and use the command to send this out then by mail.
Could you provide a screenshot where the signature is shown?
An example like it is here appointet in Outlook.

The window seems that way if in Outlook I write a new mail.
If I, however, go the way about XChange, the mail window is empty.

Do I have this explainted now better?

Thank you

Jürgen

My English is worse than the translation here :)
PeterPan
User

Post by PeterPan »

I would like to offer my help, if you can't understand each other. I can speak/write in english and in german and so I could try to explain/translate the problem, when juergen_x writes it in german and of course the other way round. I'm not a english native speaker, but I think I'm better than a translation engine. :D (I hope so)

If Nico already has understood the problem, this post is meaningless. ;)
juergen_x
User

Post by juergen_x »

Hallo PeterPan,

danke für Deine Hilfe. Dabei ist mein Problem so einfach. Ich habe in Outlook eine Standardsignatur eingegeben. Wenn ich jedoch ein Dokument mit dem XChange drucke, dieses per Mail verschicken möchte, erscheint eine leere Mailvorlage. Wie kann ich das erreichen, dass Outlook meine Signatur automatisch in die Mail einfügt?

Puh, hoffentlich verstehst Du nun mein Problem und kannst das fachmännisch übersetzen. (Diese ganzen Übersetzungsprogramme taugen einfach nichts)

Vielen lieben Dank

Jürgen
Nico - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Nico - Tracker Supp »

Hi juergen_x and PeterPan,

Thank you both for your posts.
I was able to reproduce the issue juergen_x was referring to and it happens with Outlook, it was not observed with Mozilla Thunderbird.
The workaround is to click on Insert->Signature button.
A bug fix request to solve this problem has been created with ticket number 1626.
PeterPan, thank you so much for offering yourself as the German translator!
Thanks.

Sincerely,
PeterPan
User

Post by PeterPan »

You're welcome! Great to hear that you could reproduce the isse and that it will be fixed! :)
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)