V.3 - long time no hear

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

nimo
User

Re: V.3 - long time no hear

Post by nimo »

Hello Stefan

Thank you for your quick answer. I have send the NDA on sunday, then on monday but i still did not get any answer. Yes I am in Europe. I am existing User.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi nimo,

I believe we just received your NDA with an e-mail in German. I will make sure this time we process it correctly and send you a reply by the end of today.

Best,
Stefan
nimo
User

Post by nimo »

Thank you Stefan, I appreciate it.

Nimo
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

:)
menes
User

Post by menes »

Hello,

I'm interesting in taking part on the beta test. Would be there any UAT scenarios/use cases available that should executed/tested?

I'd like to test the new functionality but I would prefer to execute a use cases scenario list in order to compare expected results with actual results than trying anything at hand just to see how it works and if it breaks.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hello Menes,

Thanks for your interest, and while we do not have any use case scenarios - we do provide the beta version for free testing and believe that the new features added there will perform as expected, but as our tests can't possibly cover all possible use scenarios, software and hardware configurations etc. - we would like you to share your comments on anything that you notice is not working as intended or as you expected it to be, or any improvements to the tools offered for testing you might have.

Best,
Stefan