function request

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

acrotrack
User

function request

Post by acrotrack »

are there any plans to add the functions below?
1. large icons (and new icons--the current icon is actually not very beautiful..)
2. comment tools: replace text and insert text
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: function request

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi acrotrack,
1. large icons (and new icons--the current icon is actually not very beautiful..)
we do have plans in V3 for a new UI - though I'm not sure if you are referring to toolbar Icons or the PDF-XChange Icon that is used in Windows Explorer for PDF files when PDF-XChange Viewer is the default PDF application. In that case I don't think there are plans for a new icon.
You can already replace text that is in a comment and insert text using the Typewriter or Textbox Tools - if you are wanting to change the base content of a PDF (not comments) then you will need V3 as this is a feature already to be included in that new version.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
acrotrack
User

Post by acrotrack »

excellent and great news...

1. icon--means the pdf icon for pdf files in windows explorer (large icons, such as 128*128, 256*256..)
2. means some functions as in the free foxit reader.

looking forward to v3
Paul - Tracker Supp wrote:Hi acrotrack,
we do have plans in V3 for a new UI - though I'm not sure if you are referring to toolbar Icons or the PDF-XChange Icon that is used in Windows Explorer for PDF files when PDF-XChange Viewer is the default PDF application. In that case I don't think there are plans for a new icon.
You can already replace text that is in a comment and insert text using the Typewriter or Textbox Tools - if you are wanting to change the base content of a PDF (not comments) then you will need V3 as this is a feature already to be included in that new version.

hth
Jamie - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Jamie - Tracker Supp »

Glad to have you onboard!
:D