link with citation product EndNote

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

kstash
User

link with citation product EndNote

Post by kstash »

I am trying to figure out which product will link automatically with EndNote? I see a button for "find out about citation tools" on my free version, but can't find reference to it anywhere else. Appreciate any help I can get...love the product otherwise!
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: link with citation product EndNote

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi kstash

if I understand you correctly you want to use EndNote to manage citations in a document. Typically this would be done inside of your word processing application such as Microsoft Word. Having created your document there you would use the 'Office Addin' that comes with PDF-XChange Standard and PDF-XChange 4 Pro to convert that document to a PDF with all the citations in place. I am not aware of any PDF software that will allow you to do this directly on a PDF.

Regards your comment I see a button for "find out about citation tools" on my free version I'm not sure I know where this is. Do you mean this:

Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
kstash
User

Post by kstash »

Yes, I mean that button. I know how to insert citations into my document. When someone sends me a PDF. I am wondering if I can open it and send the citation info to EndNote rather then enter it manually. Hope that makes sense! Thanks for quick reply.
Jamie - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Jamie - Tracker Supp »

Hi kstash,

At this time we have no integration with Endnote. I hate to say, you will have to enter the information manually.

Regards,
Jamie.
kstash
User

Post by kstash »

OK..good to know. And thanks again!
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

:)