Lost bullet points / numbering of RTF-Documents

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

enaef
User

Lost bullet points / numbering of RTF-Documents

Post by enaef »

Hi
In Order to get small PDF-Files I try to safe MS Word documents in the RTF-format and then produce a PDF by "New document / From RTF".
Unfortunately I loose the bullet points and numberings.
So I has to produce the PDF by Word itself with the disadvantage of a bigger file.
Where is the problem?
Thanks, Ernst
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Lost bullet points / numbering of RTF-Documents

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Ernst,

The RTF to PDF functionality in our Viewer is a more basic one and the algorithms used there are not as sophisticated as those used in the printing drivers we offer, so please try "printing" this document through one of our Printing drivers - which should result in both a small PDF and one with bullets.

If you have a license for the PDF XChange Viewer only - then have a look at this promotion:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/free_offer_lite.html

Otherwise if you have a license for the full Pro package - please use the Standard printing driver and the office add-in for best results.

Best,
Stefan
enaef
User

Post by enaef »

Hello Stefan
As fast as allways ... :!: :D

Problem is, that I work most of the time at a computer without administration rights. Therefore I'm not able to install the driver - otherwise I'd have done it already.
I can use the viewer only thanks to the portable version :mrgreen:
Actually I have to use the viewer secretly, since it wouldn't be allowed to use any software which is not installed by the IT-Division ... :cry:

Well, I can live with that. And if it is a really big document, I will take it home to "PDF-print" it.

Best,
Ernst
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Glad I could help that fast Ernest :)

And thank you for noticing that!

As for your particular case - well I guess your next move might be to speak with the IT guys in your company and request them to install our software for you.

Best,
Stefan