Translators still needed !

The PDF-XChange Viewer for End Users
+++ FREE +++

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Translators still needed !

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi cinderella,

thanks for the offer. We have Portuguese in the Viewer and Driver (Portugal) and Portuguese (Brazil) for the Viewer. Since these are done on a volunteer basis there is always the opportunity to help out.

Why not take a look at this page, with the tools and if you feel you can help by updating any of the products please do so and we will compensate accordingly with the appropriate license.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
thongsoft
User

Post by thongsoft »

I can translate to vietnamese :D
If you want, i can help
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello thongsoft,

And thanks for your willingness. Please check the first post in this topic for a link to our translation tools, and make sure to read the help files provided. They should get you started!

Once ready with a translation of any of our products you can send it to support@pdf-xchange.com!

Best,
Stefan
friderik
User

Post by friderik »

Is the program was translated into Polish? I wonder this because it is an important part of the work for me, because not everything in English I can understand.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hello friderik,

Yes our Viewer is translated in Polish for quite some time now. Please download and install the Viewer from here:
www.tracker-software.com/PDFXVwer.zip
And then go to Edit -> Preferences -> Languages
to change the display language to your desired one.

Best,
Stefan
tenagadalam
User

Post by tenagadalam »

It would be great if the software has Indonesian translation. I'm glad to help but I'm not a technical person, I'm only can help for the translation.
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Hi tenagadalam,

We provide the tools necessary to translate our software into any L to R language, and offer a license for any product you submit a complete transaction for.

Please see the link below for more details:

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/translation_tools

Best,
Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
mcdalmnit
User

Post by mcdalmnit »

John - Tracker Supp wrote:Hi,

we are still looking for volunteers to translate the PDF-XChange Viewer to numerous other languages.

If you dont see a localisation for your native language - we would welcome your help and support to extend those currently available.

As an incentive - we will provide a full free License to PDF-XChange PRO - our comprehensive tool for PDF creation and manipulation !

To download the tools to do so (they include a full help file and are very simple to use) please go here :

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/translation_tools

You may wish to check if your language file is already in progress first by emailing us at usrfiles@tracker-software.com

Thank you !
Hi, John:

I'm Milton, from Rio, Brazil. As you may know, I put a lot of effort and years of work into translating/updating PDFX-Change Viewer GUI language file and now my license is not valid anymore. That's not fair at all. I am told that, for getting a new license for the latest version of the program (its new series), I have to provide a new piece of translation work from THE VERY START, being this no small job at all! If I knew, since the beginning, that I would not be able to have upgrade licenses for life, I would NOT have helped you that much, with so many years diligently translating the program, which, by the way, is distributed with the Brazilian Portuguese language file hardly handled by me, thus STILL benefiting so many Brazilian users, while I myself have none of the fun for lack of an upgrade license.

The world should know this.

Milton
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Milton,

A new and 'current' license will be issued to translators that are actively working to translate the software. As long a translator updates these translations, we will make sure that their license is kept current.

If a translator stops updating the languages, then they will no longer be issued new licenses. Translating the software does not, and never has, guaranteed free licenses and upgrades in perpetuity.

From what we can see, the last translation that you provided was on the 17th of June, 2012. So you are more than welcome to continue using Version 2.5 Build 214.2 of the Viewer, but without translating the Editor, I'm afraid that we cannot issue a working Version 5.5 Build 312 license Editor license.

Could you please email sales@pdf-xchange.com with the serial key provided for your previous translation?

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
mcdalmnit
User

Post by mcdalmnit »

Will - Tracker Supp wrote:Hi Milton,

A new and 'current' license will be issued to translators that are actively working to translate the software. As long a translator updates these translations, we will make sure that their license is kept current.

If a translator stops updating the languages, then they will no longer be issued new licenses. Translating the software does not, and never has, guaranteed free licenses and upgrades in perpetuity.

From what we can see, the last translation that you provided was on the 17th of June, 2012. So you are more than welcome to continue using Version 2.5 Build 214.2 of the Viewer, but without translating the Editor, I'm afraid that we cannot issue a working Version 5.5 Build 312 license Editor license.

Could you please email sales@pdf-xchange.com with the serial key provided for your previous translation?

Thanks,
Hi, Support:

Thanks for your reply.

I have a language update for the latest version of PDF-Xchange (2.5.313.0). I am ready to send it to the e-mail address you supply, but could you please send me a new license in its new format?

Thanks.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hi Milton,

Thanks for your work! Please send the file to support@pdf-xchange.com and also include your contact details (address, e-mail, full names) - so that we can set up an account for you in our system and assign your license key to it.

Regards,
Stefan
mcdalmnit
User

Post by mcdalmnit »

Hi, Stephan:

I handled several translation tasks into my native Brazilian Portugues language.

Yesterday (7.19.21), I sent you yet another update for PDF-Xchange Editor Pro, but, unfortunately, I got no reply from you about getting the archive holding the files yet.

If in fact you did get them, could you please renew my license for the program?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Hello mcdalmnit,

Thanks for your post! I did indeed receive your files, and forwarded those accordingly, but it seems like we didn't get your initial e-mail, and only the second try that you sent to my personal account! I believe all is now sorted, and your license is also updated!

Kind regards,
Stefan