PDF-XChange - Tracker PDF Viewer - TIFF-XChange - Image-XChange - XMF-XChange - Raster-XChange - Support

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software

pandaboi
User
Topic Author

Pencil size problem and Comments unselecting by default

Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:10 am

Hello, I have 2 questions regarding the program mentioned:

1) My Pencil tool stroke size seems to have an issue. I can type in a new size for it but when drawn the size remains as default. How do I fix this?

2) In an older version of PDF Xchange viewer, whenever I double clicked a highlighted word, the comment will pop up, and I was able to type in it immediately. With the current version I'm using, I have to manually click inside the comment box before I can start typing. This is quite annoying especially since as a student I have to make many comments and it's tedious to keep clicking inside the textbox to type. Also, if let's say I'm typing a comment halfway, and I go to another program (Chrome for example), when I get back, I have to manually click inside the textbox to continue typing, which was not the case in the previous version. Is there a way around this?

Thank you!

Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Pencil size problem and Comments unselecting by default

Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello pandaboi,

Can you please try pressing Ctlr+5 on your keyboard - and check if this helps with changing the way line width are displayed?
This shortcut toggles between single pixel and the actual width of lines.

As for the double click - for me ot does correctly take me inside the pop-up so that I can start typing immediately with build 326.1 of the Editor. Can you please check and confirm if you have this build installed?

Regards,
Stefan