New email address domain - tracker-software.com

Resource for the support of products published by Tracker Software Products limited - as detailed below.
PDF-XChange - TIFF-XChange - Image-XChange - xMF-XChange - Raster-XChange - Tracker PDF Viewer

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

New email address domain - tracker-software.com

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Over the years many users have been confused as to our correct company name due to the use of the Docu-Track.com domain - the history of this being that our first ever product released in 1998 was a document management product called 'Docu-Track' - from which emerged our current range of 'XChange' software products and suites for PDF and imaging creation, manipulation and viewing/printing, we have now changed our email domain to tracker-software.com in keeping with our company name.

What does this mean for you ?
We will reply to all emails from the new 'Tracker-Software.com' domain - the preceding email account(s) name will remain the same - so for example support@Docu-Track.com will become support@pdf-xchange.com and so on.

Further, for the immediate future all email addressed to any email address at our old 'Docu-Track' .com' server will be forwarded to the correct and corresponding account on our new 'tracker-software.com' server - but we would strongly recommend and you change your address book info now to ensure no issues are encountered at any future date.

Will our web site address be changed to match ?
In the coming months (but not just yet!) we will be changing our primary web site address to https://www.pdf-xchange.com however - as with the email domain - any attempt to connect to http://www.docu-track.com will again be forwarded to the correct new domain - once in place.

We hope these changes will help to avoid confusion in the future and make our identity a little more logical and straight forward to navigate - we appreciate your patience and understanding as we progress through with these changes.

Update : We have now also moved our web server to https://www.pdf-xchange.com and we urge you to update any bookmarks and links you may have to record this change :-)
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
KeithPlumb
User

Re: New email address domain - tracker-software.com

Post by KeithPlumb »

If you have changed you e-mail address why did the receipt I got on November 24 still use the old domain? Time to get you act together :(
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

We have thoroughly checked all settings and our web dev team assure us they cannot locate anything that using the old domain - if this is not so - please provide us with the document that you have which contradicts this so we can research further.

And respectfully - why the unnecessary agression?

We work hard to ensure our products and service meet the highest possible standards - we are not perfect, but we try very very hard to present a more willing and responisve service than others - all we ask is that you give us the benefit of the doubt and if we come up short of this once - you give us a 'friendly nudge' to correct things - if we then fail you - fair enough give us a 'kick' - but you seem to think coming out 'slugging' is the best approach from the get go - I assure you it is neither necessary nor the best approach.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
Roman
User

Post by Roman »

Thank you for the information you shared here. I think people who are looking for some topic will like this. This is my first time to read about tracking software and I got interested with it.
Last edited by Roman on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Sports Email
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Thanks Roman :)

Best regards
Tracker Support
MichealJhon
User

Post by MichealJhon »

Aahh!!! Its good to know about it... Currently i am using WHOIS-SEARCH.com for tracking the ownership of websites domains. I'll try this software to look for new enhanced features and apps.

Your suggestions in this regard will be highly reckoned.

Waiting to know something more...

THX

Micheal.
MichealJhon
User

Post by MichealJhon »

Aahh!!! Its good to know about it... Currently i am using WHOIS-SEARCH.com for tracking the ownership of websites domains. I'll try this software to look for new enhanced features and apps.

Your suggestions in this regard will be highly reckoned.

Waiting to know something more...

THX

Micheal.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Michael,

Not trying to be rude or anything, but most of your comments are in old topics, and either not related to the subject or just sooo vaguely connected that I begin to think your intent with making those posts is not to contribute to the forums but rather to e.g. build up a number of posts. Please do prove me wrong, and post a genuine, sane and reasonable reply - in any language you like, as it seems English is not your native.

Regards,
Stefan
MichealJhon
User

Post by MichealJhon »

Hello Sir,

i just want to explore your software forums and i also download the free trial of PDF-XChange 4.0 couple of days ago. If you are still thinking that i am increasing my posts then go ahead remove me..:P
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi MichealJhon,

thanks for the feedback. We do not remove posts that are honest opinions or views even if it is something we might not like to hear. We believe in transparency and would rather have people see how we respond to criticism rather than sweep it under the rug. Do a search for V3 and you will see what I mean - ignoring uncomfortable conversations does not in the long run help us any.

So please continue to post on old threads - Stefan's only concern was around spamming which you are clearly not doing. I hope you will continue to use the forums in an honest and unmodified way and that you will like the software and use it.

Sincerely
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America